My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Spirits of the Red Sand Aboriginal Show & Dinner14 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the ancient culture of the Aborigines at a cultural show with dinner. Follow the traditions of Dreamtime and watch history brought to life as you follow the story of 3 brothers who meet British settlers for the first time.
- Learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime
- Enjoy a live theater experience at Beenleigh Historical Village
- Connect with the locals through song and dance
- Feast on a hearty dinner of Australian food
DescriptionExperience an evening of powerful storytelling and Aboriginal rituals, served with a hearty chargrilled feast! Board a bus for transfers from select locations on the Gold Coast, and listen as the guides tell an interactive story en-route to Beenleigh Historical Village. Mingle with other guests and your hosts on arrival, and purchase drinks from the bar before the show starts. Follow the creation myths of the Dreamtime, and journey through time as the show takes you up to the 1800s. Be mesmerized by an Aborigine storyteller and cast of direct descendants of the story you’ll be walking. Marvel as chapters of a moving story about three Aboriginal brothers is brought to life as you move through a typical 19th-century village. Admire the different stage sets, including a church, and outside jail. Then, feast on a dinner of hearty Australian food and mingle with the cast.
IncludesLive theater show 3-course chargrilled buffet dinner, including dessert, tea, coffee, and water Hot chocolate Free Wi-Fi
- • This activity is suitable for all ages • The theater sets are accessible for scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers • This activity operates in all weather conditions