My Guide Website?
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Entry & TreeTops Challenge11 Reviews
Enjoy a day in the Sanctuary along with the added adventure of the TreeTop Challenge - located within the Park with 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including 11 insane ziplines. You are guaranteed an unforgettable day of thrills, action, and adventure.
- Be a part of the exciting and educational shows
- Discover Australian wildlife up close and personal
- Laugh, and maybe scream, taking on the high ropes and ziplines at TreeTop Challenge
DescriptionDelight in a close encounter with Australia’s unique native wildlife at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, centrally located on the Gold Coast and just a 30-minute drive from Surfers Paradise. The Sanctuary is open from 8am to 5pm daily (except Anzac Day and Christmas Day). Located inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, the TreeTop Challenge will get your adrenaline pumping. Qualified supervisors are present throughout to guide adventurers and ensure their safety at all times. All you are required to bring are closed-in shoes and a daredevil attitude. Please not though, it is highly recommended to pre-book your session time by calling TreeTop Challenge once you have booked this ticket, and prior to your visit to the Sanctuary. On the day, session availability is limited and not guaranteed. Explore the 27-hectare sanctuary, home to over 1,400 Australian native animals. Meet koalas, echidnas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, kangaroos, emus, and dingoes. Hand-feed kangaroos, come face-to-face with Australia’s largest saltwater crocodile and see the free-flight bird show and Aboriginal performances. Learn about the sanctuary, and its animals at any of the 13 interactive keeper shows daily or ask one of the helpful volunteers positioned around the park. Plus, take in the beauty of this 5-hectare rainforest as you wind your way along elevated boardwalks, whilst discovering exotic wildlife. Uncover the secrets of the ancient supercontinent Gondwana and explore a forgotten world.
IncludesEntry ticket All daily shows at the Sanctuary Access to the TreeTop Challenge Course - phone call required to confirm session time
- Currumbin TreeTop Challenge is designed to be more challenging as you move through the three levels. You can take a break at the end of any course if you wish
- The TreeTop Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike to maximise family fun, fitness, and team building. However, participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced-level “Black Course”, participants must be able to reach 180cm
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout the TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The TreeTop Challenge activity will require you to conquer any fears of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able