My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Sightseeing Cruise with Buffet Lunch157 Reviews
Cruise the pristine Gold Coast waterways with a leisurely 2-hour buffet lunch and sightseeing cruise, departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise.
- Enjoy a 2-hour sightseeing lunch cruise on the stunning Gold Coast waterways
- Taste a tropical buffet lunch featuring Ocean King prawns
- Experience the best of the Gold Coast from the iconic waterways
- Get easy departure from the convenient location of Surfers Paradise
- Delight in a fully licensed onboard bar with tasty cocktails
DescriptionDiscover the Gold Coast in luxury and embark on a sightseeing cruise while enjoying a delicious buffet lunch. Gaze at panoramic views on the upper deck, and watch the city skyline pass you by. Taste delicious king prawns, roast chicken, or fresh-baked ham, then enjoy a tasty cocktail. Step aboard the luxurious vessel, Spirit of Elston, and enjoy one of the best sightseeing and dining experiences on the Gold Coast. Take in views that showcase some of the city's most famous landmarks, such as the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, Sea World, and the glamorous Palazzo Versace. Satisfy your appetite with an irresistible buffet lunch, including locally sourced king prawns, succulent roast chicken, freshly baked ham off the bone and delicious salads. Pair lunch with wine, craft beer, or treat yourself to a tasty cocktail. Head upstairs to the open-air top deck and soak in the sunshine with a drink in hand, while listening to entertaining commentary from our expert crew about the iconic Gold Coast.
Includes2-hour Gold Coast waterways cruise 2-course Tropical Buffet Lunch Comfortable air-conditioned lower deck with full amenities Spacious sundeck with 360-degree views Take in the spectacular skyline views of the famous Surfers Paradise Cruise past local landmarks, including Marina Mirage, Home of the Arts, Sea World, Palazzo Versace, and lavish waterfront homes Entertaining and informative onboard commentary Departs from the convenient location of Surfers Paradise
- Menu Cold Selection Gold Coast ocean king prawns (GF, LF) Natural New Zealand mussels (GF, LF) Maple-glazed baked ham off the bone (GF, LF) Lightly seasoned roast chicken pieces (GF, LF) Summer garden salad (V, VE, GF, LF) Mediterranean pasta salad (V, VE, LF, N) Classic coleslaw salad (V, GF, E) Damper-style bread rolls (V, VE) Desserts Sliced seasonal melons and tropical fruits (V, VE, GF, LF) Pavlova served with mango, passion fruit and cream (V, E) (V) – Vegetarian (VE) – Vegan (GF) – Gluten Free (LF) – Lactose Free (N) – May Contain Nuts (E) – May Contain Egg Allergen information is a guide only