My Guide Website?
Coolangatta: Surf Lesson on the Gold Coast1 Reviews
Learn to surf so you can enjoy the beautiful waters of Coolangatta. Experienced instructors will introduce you to surfing and in no time you will be surfing the gentle waves fit for beginners.
- Feel the rush that comes with standing up on your board for the first time
- Embrace the beautiful waters and beginner waves on Coolangatta's coast
- Immerse yourself in the amazing local surfing culture during your lesson
- Learn about safety, positioning, and board control from your instructor
- Get in the water, catch some waves, and develop your surfing techniques
DescriptionWith amazing waves and inviting waters, Coolangatta is the perfect place to pick up surfing. Learn all about surfing from experienced instructors. By the end of your lesson, get up on your board and ride some great waves. Your introduction to the surfing world begins with a safety briefing and basic instructions on the beach. Learn about safety and how to position yourself on the board to make it easy to catch waves. Then get into the waist-deep water to catch your first few waves and learn how to control the board. Return to the beach for more detailed instructions about how to stand up on your surfboard before you go back out to the water. Spend the rest of your time surfing with the help of your instructor.
IncludesSun shirt or wetsuit Surfboard Instructor Sunscreen
- Participants need to complete a waiver form before beginning the surf lesson Children under 8 years old need an adult who is not participating in the lesson to accompany them in the water