Rainforests and Glow Worm Cave: Day Tour from Brisbane98 Reviews
Explore the Gondwana rainforests, a World Heritage area just a short drive from Brisbane. See stunning waterfalls and a natural bridge, and tour the glow worm caves at Cedar Creek. Visit a winery and enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the vineyard.
- Enjoy a walk through the pristine rainforests of a World Heritage Site
- Visit the Gallery Walk arts and craft district
- Stop for lunch at a winery restaurant overlooking the vineyard
- Take a guided tour of the award-winning Cedar Creek glow worm caves
DescriptionOn this full-day program from Brisbane you’ll explore the rainforests of Springbrook and Tamborine national parks. Admire the beautiful waterfalls set in a natural forest, take a walk surrounded by towering rainforest trees, and spot forest wildlife including the shy pademelons, brush turkeys, goanna, and water dragons. See the unique natural bridge with a waterfall plunging into the cave below. Tamborine offers a chance for a break to explore the Gallery Walk during some free time, before visiting a winery and enjoying a restaurant lunch overlooking the vineyards. The afternoon includes a guided tour of the award-winning glow worm caves at Cedar Creek. Finish the day with a rainforest walk to Curtis Falls. A 50-minute drive will have you back in Brisbane late afternoon.
IncludesAll transportation National park fees Guide Glow worm cave tour and entrance fee Lunch (main course, tea/coffee) Morning or afternoon tea Alcoholic drinks
- Gluten-free and vegetarian meal options are available
- The tour is not suitable for children under 5 years
- Participants need to have reasonable fitness and good mobility
- Buses cannot carry luggage, wheelchairs, mobility devices, or strollers
- Food and drinks may not be consumed on the buses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY