My Guide Website?
2-Hour Group Surf Lesson at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast17 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting two-hour surf lesson at beautiful Broadbeach away from the crowds with an experienced instructor who will get you standing in your first lesson. Learn how to stand up and enjoy the thrill of surfing.
- Enjoy the thrill of standing on a surfboard for the first time
- Develop confidence in the ocean with qualified instructors
- Learn to surf at Broadbeach on the famous Gold Coast
DescriptionGet ready for a fun surfing training session of two hours on the famous Gold Coast. Meet at the supplier's trailer, collect your rash/sun shirt or wetsuit and soft beginner surfboard and walk to the beach. Begin with a safety briefing and some basic instruction. After catching your first few waves in waist-deep water return to the beach for some more detailed instruction about how to stand up on the surfboard. The remainder of the lesson will be spent in the water with the instructor helping you to stand up on their surf board. At the end of the lesson return the equipment to the trailer and have a shower to remove the salt and sand. You have the option for you to continue surfing by either taking further lessons or hire the equipment and try yourself.
IncludesLong Sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit Soft beginner surf board 2 hours of instruction Lock-up trailer for personal items during the lesson
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old unless an adult who is not participating in the lesson can come into the water to assist
- Bring bathers and a towel