My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Wave Break Island Kayaking & Snorkeling tour11 Reviews
Discover Wave Break Island on this guided kayak tour. Look out for dolphins, stingrays, and turtles as you paddle, bushwalk, then snorkel among tropical fish.
- Join a kayaking tour the to unspoiled waters of Wave Break Island
- Snorkel in Wave Break Island’s reef and see the colorful tropical fish and fauna
- Enjoy a snack on the beach while admiring amazing city views away from the crowds
DescriptionDepart from Gold Coast on a fun-filled guided kayaking tour to Wave Break Island South where you can snorkel, enjoy a snack, and relax while admiring amazing city views away from the crowds. Departing from the iconic Broadwater, where experienced and friendly tour guides will brief you on kayaking techniques, cruise through spectacular clear waters, where you might have the chance to spot dolphins and stingrays. Paddle through beautiful sandbanks, offering a unique Gold Coast City view in the background, and arrive at the Northern side of Wave Break Island, where you will park your kayaks next to a scenic spot. Take a short bushwalk to Wave Break Island’s Eastern side to snorkel and explore the underwater beauty of this pristine Island. Swim amongst the friendly reef locals, the SeaPerch and Angelfish, and discover many other species, from sea cucumber, trumpet fish, sergeant fish, and if you are lucky you can even find Nemo. Here, natural and man-made beauty are combined to create a picture-perfect background; the beautiful Gold Coast waterways with the city’s collection of skyscrapers on the horizon. As you get out of the water, a snack will be waiting for you. Savor it whilst admiring the amazing views, and get ready to start your journey back to the launch point.
IncludesGuides Kayaking and Snorkelling instructions Kayaking gear Snorkeling gear Digital pictures Snack and water Dry bags for valuable items Roundtrip pickup service (subject to availability) Wetsuits and hot drinks during winter months (June, July, & August)
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- Snorkeling visibility and wildlife spotting depend on the weather
- In case the tour needs to be canceled due to weather or because the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered a rescheduling opting or a full refund
- The free pickup transfer service requires a minimum number and also has maximal capacity. Please note, if the transfer service (due to minimum number not reached, or van fully booked) there will be no discount offered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now