My Guide Website?
Gold Coast SegWay Main Beach & Surfers Paradise Tour
Enjoy a fabulous 1-hour Segway ride taking in the iconic Surfers Paradise sign and Main Beach coastal strip with its captivating views. Navigate your way over bridges, around lakes, creeks, and landscaped waterfalls. See Peacocks, Lyrebirds, and Ducks.
- Enjoy captivating views of the Gold Coast coastline
- Zoom along the famous Main beach strip
- Navigate your Segway over bridges, lakes, landscaped waterfalls, and running creeks
- Spot wildlife on the way including lyrebirds and ducks
DescriptionStart from Commodore Park in Surfers Paradise and take a moment to learn how to master riding one of these amazing machines. Once you are ready to ride, zoom up, down and around various pathways and terrain putting your all-terrain machine through its paces. Head to the iconic Surfers Paradise sign for a photo opportunity. Next zoom along the famous Main Beach strip heading to McIntosh Island where you'll see a variety of wildlife such as Lyrebirds, Ducks and Peacocks.Navigate your machine over bridges and around lakes and cruise by landscaped waterfalls and running creeks.
Includes60-minute Segway tour Helmet Tour facilitator Safety and operational instruction
- Minimum age 12, riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent
- Minimum weight 38kgs, maximum weight 115kgs
- All guests are required to sign a waiver & indemnity form
- You must agree not to ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now