My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Aquaduck Tour and Infinity Attraction Ticket2 Reviews
Get views of the Gold Coast and informative commentary about the region as you ride the amphibious Aquaduck. Experience a maze of illusions at the Infinity Attraction.
- Listen to commentary about the Gold Coast on the Aquaduck
- Marvel at views of Surfers Paradise from the Aquaduck
- Let your kids have the opportunity to steer the Aquaduck
- Explore a mesmerizing maze of 20 different illusions at the Infinity attraction
DescriptionRide the Aquaduck for an hour along the Gold Coast and be dazzled by the illusions at the Infinity Attraction with this combination ticket. Choose your Aquaduck tour time and date, and see the Infinity Attraction whenever you wish. Discover the fun and excitement of an Aquaduck tour which has been operating for 25 years. Cruise by Surfers Paradise, Esplanade, Main Beach, Broadwater, the Nerang River, Southport, and Paradise Waters. Hear stories and interesting commentary about the region while riding the Aquaduck. Let the kids have the thrill of safely driving the Aquaduck while it’s on the water. Visit the Infinity attraction on the same day, or separate days. Be entranced by a maze of 20 different illusions that were created specifically for the Gold Coast. Broaden your horizons with a mind-challenging, sensory entertainment experience.
Includes1-hour Aquaduck tour Infinity Attraction ticket
- You are booking a time for the Aquaduck tour The Infinity Attraction ticket is for general admission, so your voucher will be issued at check-in Booking can be rescheduled up to 24-hours before departure Entry to infinity is recommended for those who are aged 8 and above This combo is not available for children under 4yrs, as they are not permitted to enter Infinity You can book standalone Aquaduck tickets for young children and infants via the Aquaduck tour listing Please ensure you book the $0 infant option Aquaduck tour if you have an infant traveling with you All passengers must be counted in the tour due to regulations and passenger number restrictions