My Guide Website?
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket93 Reviews
Explore Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with a full-day ticket. Enjoy entry to the park, daily interactive keeper presentations and animal shows, and join the popular wild lorikeet feeding!
- Step back in time into the Lost Valley, get close to exotic animals as you wander one of the southern hemisphere's largest aviaries.
- Enjoy interactive keeper shows, hand-feed kangaroos or cuddle a koala
- Explore 27 hectares of rainforest and bushland in Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Learn about Tasmanian devils, nocturnal animals, dingos and even saltwater crocodiles
- Meet dinosaurs face to face in the Mesozoic Era along the Extinction Trail
DescriptionDelight in a close encounter with Australia’s unique native wildlife at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, centrally located on the Gold Coast and just a 30-minute drive from Surfers Paradise. Explore the 27-hectare sanctuary, home to over 1,400 Australian native wildlife. Meet koalas, echidnas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, kangaroos, emus, and dingoes. Hand-feed kangaroos, come face-to-face with Australia’s largest saltwater crocodile and see the free-flight bird show and Aboriginal performances. Learn about the sanctuary and its animals at any of the 13 interactive keeper shows daily or ask one of the helpful volunteers positioned around the park. Discover the outdoor playground, ride on the sanctuary’s miniature train, or enjoy a picnic. Visit the onsite Wildlife Hospital and see the vets in action. Join in the feeding of the colorful wild lorikeets at 8.00 am or 4.00 pm for a gold coin donation. Enjoy the spectacle of dozens of rainbow-colored birds landing on your head and arms! Lost Valley Take in the beauty of this 5-hectare rainforest as you wind your way along elevated boardwalks, whilst discovering exotic wildlife. Uncover the secrets of the ancient supercontinent Gondwana and explore a forgotten world.
IncludesEntry ticket Access to the Lost Valley and the Extinction Trail exhibit All daily shows at the Sanctuary Use of the miniature train
- The Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible, however, some paths may not be suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers, or the mobility impaired You can hold a koala and purchase souvenir photographs for an additional cost You are welcome to bring your own food to enjoy at one of the picnic grounds around the park The family rate is for 2 adults (14+) and 2 children (3-13). ID will be checked at the gate and additional fees may apply