My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Hot Air Balloon Flight and Vineyard Breakfast17 Reviews
Revel in the sunrise and enjoy the peace as you float above the beautiful countryside in a hot air balloon. Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast at an exclusive vineyard and a glass of bubbles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Coolangatta: Surf Lesson on the Gold Coast
- Gold Coast: Airport to Hotel Return Transfer
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Entry & TreeTops Challenge
- Gold Coast: Movie World, Sea World, & Wet’n’Wild 3-Day Pass
- Gold Coast: Sightseeing Cruise with Buffet Lunch
- Embark on a scenic sunrise on a hot air balloon flight
- Take in panoramic views of the stunning Gold Coast Hinterland
- Help deflate the balloons after the flight
- Celebrate with a full hot breakfast including fruit, pastries and coffee
- Toast with chilled glass of bubbly at an exclusive vineyard
DescriptionTake in the sunrise on a hot air balloon ride and enjoy sweeping views of the famous Gold Coast Hinterland and Scenic Rim. Start with pickup from your hotel and travel to the launch site. Witness the impressive scene of balloons being inflated - once inflated they stand taller than a ten-storey building. When the balloon is ready, step into the basket with your experienced pilot; feel the peace and serenity of floating above the countryside and admire the sight of the rolling hills and open fields, set against the stunning backdrop of the rising sun. Breathe in the fresh air and take in views of the Gold Coast Hinterland and Scenic Rim on one side then look towards the coast to see the skyline dotted with towering buildings. The pilots will slowly guide the balloon down to the landing point, where the fun continues. Pitch in and fold up the balloon itself and take some more photos. Finally, head to an exclusive boutique vineyard for a delicious hot breakfast, and a continental buffet. Toast TO the flight experience with a glass of sparkling wine, before returning to the Gold Coast.
Includeshot air balloon flight Photos Signed commemorative certificate Exclusive vineyard hot breakfast with sparkling wine Air insurance Guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The basket is about four-feet tall and has two foot holds on the side to use as a step ladder to enter and exit the basket unassisted You will stand for the duration of the flight There are no weight limits, but please advise if you are over 220 pounds at booking