My Guide Website?
From Brisbane or Gold Coast: Moreton Island Full-Day Trip327 Reviews
Spend a day in paradise on Moreton Island. Experience 4WD driving on the beach, slide down sand dunes on a toboggan, paddle a transparent kayak, and snorkel around Tangalooma Shipwrecks
- Enjoy snorkeling around the Tangalooma Shipwreck
- Navigate crystal-clear waters in a transparent kayak
- Slide down massive sand dunes on a toboggan
- Experience 4-wheel driving on the beach and through the bushland
DescriptionEnjoy a day on Moreton Island on this full-day trip from Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Relax on the cruise on the way, enjoy a delicious lunch, then take part in fun outdoor activities like kayaking and sand tobogganing. Be picked up from a centrally-located meeting point in Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Sit back and relax on the air-conditioned drive to the boat's departure point. Board a spacious boat with an outdoor area and a covered seating area. Enjoy ocean views as you cruise across Moreton Bay. Discover a vibrant underwater world as you follow your guide on a snorkeling tour around shipwrecks. Have the chance to spot turtles, fish, and rays. Stop to savor a sandwich lunch on the beach before taking a guided tour in a glass-bottom kayak. View the underwater wonders of the Tangalooma Wrecks as you paddle over crystal-clear water. Explore the area on the island that is known as 'The Desert.' Ride in a rugged 4X4, and experience the exhilaration of sand tobogganing at speeds of over 40 miles per hour. Admire the Gheebulum Coonungai National Park that covers most of Moreton Island.
IncludesFully guided tour of Moreton Island Snorkeling equipment, kayak and body board Lifejacket/safety vest and orientation Sandwiches for lunch on the beach Live tour commentary in English 4WD experience on the Island Roundtrip transportation
- Children aged 3 years and younger are not allowed on the tour
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Be sure to bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat and swimwear
- National park fees of $50 per adult and $35 per child 13 years and younger are to be paid in cash to the driver on departure
- An additional surcharge of $10 per person applies during public holiday periods (to be paid in cash to the driver on departure)
- You will be informed of the exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation