My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Surf Lesson11 Reviews
Experience the thrill of riding a wave with a surf lesson on the Gold Coast. Escape the crowds and surf at a beautiful local beach with the help of an experienced surf coach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the exhilaration of riding the waves
- Take in the views of the Surfers Paradise city backdrop
- Stand up and surf during your first lesson
- Benefit from the personalized attention of an experienced surf coach
DescriptionAfter meeting at the meeting point, hop in the water with your fellow surfers. A coach will be at your side to personally help you catch the waves. Learn how to stand up and ride the waves to the beach. Ride past another surf coach who will be taking photos of you and giving you lots of handy tips. If you're doing well, head out on your own and start tearing it up. When the lesson is finished, head back to the beach, take a load off and get ready for a group photo with your classmates and surf coach. Get changed back at the surf bus, view the photos from your lesson, and have a laugh at some of the wipeouts.
IncludesFree all-day parking if you have your own car UV-protective rash vests Wetsuits Surfboard Sunscreen
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- You will need to team up with a friend or family to carry your surfboards from the office to the beach . lessons are held at The Spit Beach, 2 min drive past Seaworld on Seaworld Drive. You will need to have your own transport to get to the destination or use Taxi or Uber as public transport ends at Seaworld. If you have your own car there is free parking all day. • Please confirm your contact details in case the local partner needs to get hold of you
- Please note, this activity is for participants aged 12-years and older. 'Kids Only' classes are available during weekends and school holidays