Best Cafes and Coffee Shops Restaurants in Gold Coast
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Gold Coast team
The Gold Coast features a large number of quality cafes and coffee shops, and they're immensely popular amongst the locals. They're perfect for a quick catch up with friends, or a nice cold drink after a day at the beach.
Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner that you're after, or even just a light snack to keep you going through the day, the Gold Coast cafes and Gold Coast coffee shops cater to all - and better yet, they're in abundance. Whether you're in the hinterland, along the shoreline, strolling through the shops, or checking out the main strip, you'll have no difficulties finding a place to rest your feet while sipping from a hot cup of coffee or a refreshing milkshake.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gold Coast: Airport to Hotel Return Transfer
- Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's and Vineyard Tour
- Gold Coast: Hot Air Balloon Flight and Vineyard Breakfast
- Gold Coast Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Gold Coast: Wave Break Island Kayaking & Snorkeling tour