My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Sea World and Broadwater Scenic Helicopter Tour1 Reviews
Soak in aerial views of the world-famous Gold Coast Beaches, Gold Coast city, Broadwater, and Hinterland on this helicopter flight with pilot commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the spectacular Gold Coast in style on a luxury airbus helicopter
- Leave the Gold Coast behind and get a birds-eye view of the beaches
- Listen to commentary from your professional pilot throughout your flight
- Soar high above Broadwater and Hinterland including the iconic Q1 Hotel
- Enjoy air-conditioned helicopters and comfortable safety briefing rooms
DescriptionEmbark on a helicopter flight from Gold Coast over the city, Broadwater, and Hinterland with live commentary from your pilot. Have the opportunity to take photos whilst onboard from your mobile phones or cameras. Head to Australia’s largest privately-owned heliport with a state-of-the-art terminal. After a detailed safety briefing, take off from the terminal and climb over the Broadwater. As your helicopter crosses the coast, experience scenic views of the city’s towering high-rises including Gold Coast’s internationally recognized landmark, the Q1 Hotel building. Then journey north along the coastline and fly over Porpoise Point before banking left at South Stradbroke Island. On the return run to the terminal, fly down the Broadwater and have breathtaking views of the city skyline and the rolling hinterland. As the tour draws to a close, view the Sea World Theme Park and all the exciting marine animals and rides from the air.
Includes5-minute flight Air-conditioned helicopter Commentary by pilot
- The total experience time including on-ground time and 5-minute flight is approximately 20 minutes