My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: 2-Hour Standup Paddleboarding Tour & Marine Life4 Reviews
Enjoy a guided standup paddleboarding tour for all levels in the Gold Coast. Depart from the heart of Surfers Paradise and spot friendly wildlife on the calm waterways of the Gold Coast Broadwater.
- Be connected to the waters of the Gold Coast as you balance on the surface
- Discover the hidden mangroves and beautiful waterways of Surfers Paradise
- Get to grip with the basics or catch-up with a short SUP techniques lesson
- Take the chance to encounter dolphins, turtles, and peacocks in the wild
- Spend a memorable day paddling along the scenic Gold Coast Broadwater
DescriptionCruise along the calm waterways of the Gold Coast Broadwater on a 2-hour standup paddleboarding tour for all levels in the Gold Coast. Catch up on a short lesson and head out from Surfers Paradise to Macintosh Island, encountering marine and bird life along the way. Meet your friendly instructor and guide outside Bumbles Cafe and get ready for a day out on the water with changing rooms and other facilities nearby. Set out onto the water at Budds Beach and remember the techniques of standup paddleboarding on a short catch-up lesson. If you're a beginner, use this time to get to grip with the basics. Have the chance to practise your newly learnt or remembered techniques as you start your tour through the beautiful waterways and mangrove areas of the Gold Coast. If you're lucky you might see dolphins playing, turtles cruising in the sun, or even cuttlefish. Land on Macintosh Island for a short walk with the peacocks that call this sanctuary a home, before getting back onto the water to follow your guide back along the Gold Coast Broadwater.
Includes2-Hour guided kayaking tour Acredited instructor All equipment rental Water
- You don't need to know how to swim as you'll have a lifejacket but it's best to be confident Toilets, changing rooms, outdoor showers, and a cafe are located at Budds Beach just by the meeting point Some merchandise is available for purchase at the local partner's shop, including sunscreen, caps, water, and dry bags
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today