Surfers Paradise: Surf Lesson on the Gold Coast44 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson on the famous Surfers Paradise Beach. An experienced instructor will get you standing on the board on the first lesson.
- Learn to surf at the famous Surfers Paradise Beach
- Develop confidence in the water with qualified instructors
- Stand up on your board during the first lesson
DescriptionMeet your instructor and get set up with the proper rash shirt or wetsuit and board and head to the beach. Begin your 2-hour lesson with a safety briefing and basic instruction. Once everyone has caught their first few waves in waist-deep water, you’ll return to the sand for more detailed instruction on stand-up procedures. The remainder of the lesson will be spent in the water with instructors helping everyone stand up. Most participants have low expectations and don’t think they’ll be able to stand up during their first lesson. When you and the rest of the group are successful, there’s excitement all around!
IncludesLong-sleeved rash shirt or wetsuit Soft beginner surfboard 2 hours of instruction and fun Sunscreen Food and drinks
- The activity is not suitable for children under 8 years of age unless accompanied in the water by an adult who is not participating in the lesson
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability