My Guide Website?
Spirit of Gold Coast 2.5-Hour Whale Watching Tour212 Reviews
Join a whale watching boat tour for the journey of a lifetime from the Gold Coast's Main Beach. Witness the beauty of humpback whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast from June to October.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the majestic Humpback Whales in their natural environment, within minutes of departure from the Gold Coast Broadwater
- Experience an incredible 2.5 hour cruise with full commentary from our Marine Biologist
- Enjoy a comfortable journey on our 24 metre Super Catamaran, purposefully built for Whale Watching with friendly and professional staff
- See the Humpback Whales up close and personal, with 360 degree viewing from lower and upper decks
- Relax with Guaranteed Sightings or a free return cruise
DescriptionCome join this family-owned and operated business with over 20 years whale watching experience, committed to offering you the best customer service and memories to last a lifetime. With caring and knowledgeable crew who are focused on your comfort and safety as well as guaranteed whale sightings, you can travel with peace of mind. Within minutes of departure, Spirit of Gold Coast will have you up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they embark on their annual migration along the east coast of Australia. This amazing journey is a truly captivating experience, as right before your very eyes these 40-ton Humpback Whales breach, wave their pectoral fins and slap their tails. Join us for the journey of a lifetime - a memorable adventure to be shared with friends and family.
IncludesTea, coffee, and biscuits on arrival Parking at Mariner's Cove Marina
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please contact office prior to purchasing your ticket. Children under 4 can come along free of charge (please advise if you wish to bring a stroller).