My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Snorkelling in Wave Break Island31 Reviews
Snorkel at the amazing Wavebreak Island on the Gold Coast, Australia. Feed the many fish that swim here by hand and take underwater photos of your experience.
- Discover the Gold Coast underwater world
- Take some unique photos of the underwater life
- Snorkel with a range of colorful fish
- Hop on a boogie board and watch the sea life swim by
DescriptionSpend time with the fishes on this snorkeling adventure. Wave Break has one of the highest amounts of fish in Australia and is a fantastic site for snorkeling. There are over 50 different species of fish with depths ranging from 0–15 meters. Many of the fish school in their hundreds and are very people friendly. This site is ideal for both the beginner and the advanced due to the location there is minimum swell. All snorkellers can be assisted with a guide on the basics of snorkeling and the areas that are best for photography and fish feeding. Snap some cool photos of the fishes underwater and hand-feed the fish. Take a break from snorkeling and pend some time exploring what Wave Break has to offer, including a beautiful stretch of the beach secluded from other boating activities. Or float on a boogie board with view holes to watch the sea life pass you by. Get dropped off at your hotel with your photos and unforgettable memories. Return hotel transfers from Main Beah and Surfers Paradise. The duration of this activity from pickup to drop-off is 4 hours.
IncludesAll equipment Instructor Select Hotel transfers from Surfers Paradise Boat ride Snorkeling adventure
- We recommend that customers make their own way to our dive shop at Main Beach so that they will have time to explore the Marina, shops, and local area after their dive or snorkel Our Dive shop is a 5min Uber ride from Surfers Paradise, the local bus stops at the marina and we have a free car park for customers who are driving themselves We can provide return transfers from select Surfers Paradise hotels (call 07 5526 7722 to find locations), please be aware that seats are limited
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$79.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today