My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Snorkeling with Turtles Half-Day Tour26 Reviews
Have fun out on the ocean, engaging with turtles, marine life, and nature on this ecologically conscious half-day tour. Cruise to Cook Island where you will snorkel with turtles and colorful fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gold Coast: Airport to Hotel Return Transfer
- Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's and Vineyard Tour
- Gold Coast: Hot Air Balloon Flight and Vineyard Breakfast
- Gold Coast Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Gold Coast: Wave Break Island Kayaking & Snorkeling tour
- Informative and captivating commentary on Turtles, Dolphins & other marine life
- Our experienced snorkel guides will ensure you feel safe and are having fun!
- Soak in this rich and diverse stretch of coastline.
DescriptionUpon arrival to your snorkelling Gold Coast tour, you will be greeted by one of our friendly Cooly Eco Adventures team members. Our crew will then assist you with fitting and collecting your snorkel equipment. (wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, SharkBanz) Prior to departure to the Pacific Ocean via the Tweed River, our Skipper will go through a short safety briefing and overview of the day's itinerary. Our tour begins with a 20min boat ride to Jungurra-Ngarrian (Cook Island Aquatic Reserve). The reserve lies approximately 600m off the shore of Fingal Head, NSW. It is a foraging ground to a significant number of sea turtles. The numbers are so significant that the island was originally named Turtle Island. It is here that we will dive in and meet these 'turtally' awesome locals! The surrounding waters of the reserve are also home to a wide variety of subtropical and temperate species of fish, crustaceans, and rays – just to name a few! Prepare to be awed by the magical underwater world that lies here on our doorstep! Whilst cruising along the scenic Tweed River we will see a myriad of passing local wildlife. Expect to possibly see eagles, dolphins and even the occasional kangaroo. Once we are out on the open ocean, you will see your snorkelling destination: Cook Island! Get ready for a 'turt-ally' awesome guided snorkel with the local Turtles. Our experienced snorkel guide will instruct you regarding the use of your snorkel equipment, essential safety signals and ensure that your gear is fitted correctly prior to entering the water. They will be in the water with you during your snorkel. After our snorkel, we will provide you with fresh fruit to enjoy, over our shared stories of the day as we make our return journey to the dock, where our journey began.
IncludesIn Water Snorkel guide Captivating commentary from Marine Naturalist Fresh fruit post snorkel Round-trip boat ride Captain and crew
- You must be able to swim unassisted to join this tour Previous snorkeling experience is not required Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel or reschedule your tour, you must contact us by phone at least 24 hours before your tour start time. Late cancellations are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. REFUND POLICY: We are unable to refund the booking or card fees you may incur if a full refund is granted.