My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour108 Reviews
Enjoy the beautiful Natural Bridge at Springbrook on a guided tour. Discover beautiful waterfalls and rainforests and keep a look out for native wildlife.
- Guided Natural Bridge rainforest walk to waterfall
- Stunning views from 'Best of all Lookout'
- Enjoy light refreshments
- View 5 waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls, Twin Falls, and Rainbow Falls
- Travel through picture perfect Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures
DescriptionThe Goondawanna Rainforests have so much to offer and are only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour offers a truly personalized experience and door- to-door service from selected central Gold Coast locations. Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully-guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rainforest as you make your way. From inside the cave see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave formed over millions of years. Continuing the tour, 'Best of All Lookout' offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of the ancient Antarctic Beech forest. Then head off to the nearby viewing platform to see the enchanting Purling Brook Falls. During the journey, tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with the great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home. On the return journey to the Gold Coast, sightings of kangaroos and pretty-faced wallabies are common, as they emerge from their bush retreats to feed on the lush grass in the cooler part of the day.
IncludesPickup from selected hotels Cold water and snacks National Park fees
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers The local partner may alter or cancel any section of any of the itinerary which may result from road closures, weather, or any other condition of an operational nature
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$109.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today