My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Natural Bridge Glow Worm Night Tour1 Reviews
Travel to the Gold Coast hinterland on a guided night tour of the Natural Bridge glow worm cave. See one of Australia's largest glow worm colonies and stargaze into the night sky.
- Be amazed by the luminous light show of millions of glow worms
- Trek through Springbrook National Park with your guide and flashlight
- Look out for nocturnal Australian wildlife like owls, bats, and frogs
- Tilt your head up for a stargazing experience into the night sky
- Enjoy live commentary during your transfers from and to Gold Coast
DescriptionWitness a mesmerizing natural light show in the Gold Coast hinterland with a guided night tour to the Natural Bridge glow worm cave. Depart from Gold Coast and enjoy live commentary during your coach transfer. Arrive at Springbrook National Park and follow your guide as you trek through the ancient coastal rain forest. Have the chance to see nocturnal Australian wildlife like owls, bats, and frogs. Reach the Natural Bridge glow worm cave and be amazed by the illuminating light of millions of tiny worms. Then turn your eyes upward for some stargazing in the pristine night sky.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned coach transfer Live commentary during transfers Guide National park entry fees Flashlight/torch
- Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level