Gold Coast: Learn to Surf Experience with Lunch & Activities
Join this full-day experience where you are guaranteed to be surfing by the end of the day. You will even walk away with photos to prove it.
- Learn to surf during two 1.5-hour lessons
- Start the day with a yoga warm-up session
- Enjoy a big healthy lunch to keep you energized
- Learn how to throw a boomerang
DescriptionMeet at the North Burleigh Surf Club at 8:30 AM for your transfer in a surf bus to the best surfing beach on the day. You'll have one lesson in the morning, followed by a big healthy lunch, and another surf lesson in the afternoon. This full-day learn-to-surf adventure package also includes a dolphin and whale spotting experience, and a boomerang throwing lesson. You will also set off for a cultural walk to Fingal Head lighthouse to learn about the history of the area. Get ready to make new friends and have the time of your life.
IncludesPhoto package Two 1.5-hour surfing lessons All surfing equipment Yoga warm-up Ocean awareness and safety briefing Healthy lunch Nutritious snacks and water Tour of Fingal Head Boomerang throwing lesson Sunscreen Transportation to the surfing location in an air-conditioned van Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour will take place rain or shine, as long as the conditions are safe
- Group surf lessons and camps require a minimum of 4 guests booked on any given day
- The best beach for learning to surf will be chosen on the day, based on the sea and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability