My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Dreamworld 1-Day Entry Ticket28 Reviews
Dreamworld has been helping guests make unforgettable theme park memories with rides, entertainment, wildlife and more for over 40 years!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gold Coast: Airport to Hotel Return Transfer
- Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's and Vineyard Tour
- Gold Coast: Hot Air Balloon Flight and Vineyard Breakfast
- Gold Coast Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Gold Coast: Wave Break Island Kayaking & Snorkeling tour
- Spend a day of rides, slides and wildlife at the Gold Coast's Dreamworld park
- Jump on thrill rides including the Steel Taipan, Giant Drop and The Claw
- Visit Dreamworld's famous tigers at Tiger Island Up Close
- Get up close with native Australian wildlife like kangaroos. koalas and dingoes
- Visit WhiteWater World during its seasonal operation to make splashing memories
DescriptionDreamworld is an iconic Australian theme park, helping guests make memories for over 40 years on the Gold Coast. With kids, family and thrill rides including the all-new Steel Taipan triple launch coaster, entertainment, and wildlife all in one place, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at Dreamworld! Thrill seekers can feel the rush on a range of rides, including the free-fall experience of the Giant Drop, the swinging sensation of The Claw, the brand new and Southern Hemisphere’s first triple launch of the Steel Taipan rollercoaster, plus so many more. With a ride for every thrill level, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at Dreamworld! Families and little ones can make fun new memories on rides, too, with the unique indoor flying cinema experience of Sky Voyager, a range of family and kids rides in Kenny & Belinda’s Dreamland, and some relaxed family fun at ABC KIDS World. Entertainment is never-ending at Dreamworld! Meet the park mascots, Kenny and Belinda the koalas, or your favourite characters like the Bananas in Pyjamas, Dorothy the Dinosaur and so many more. Plus, enjoy daily shows and presentations as well as added seasonal entertainment. For those who like to live on the wild side, visit Tiger Island for the only place to see tigers on the Gold Coast! Watch the incredible daily presentation to see their natural behaviours demonstrated and learn about Dreamworld’s tiger conservation plight, or simply watch them enjoy the unique and beautiful space that is Dreamworld’s Tiger Island. Visit the Native Wildlife precinct to meet Australian native animals, like kangaroos, koalas, dingos, crocodiles and so many more. Dreamworld’s website is the best way to stay up to date with brand new activations, events, and activities for everyone to enjoy! Visit today to start making new memories. Dreamworld has a no outside food and beverage policy.
IncludesDreamworld entry ticket for 1 day
- Dreamworld is open from 10 AM-5 PM Dreamworld has a no outside food and beverage policy Lockers are available for hire for the day By purchasing a ticket you are bound to the terms and conditions of park entry. These terms and conditions can be viewed on the operator's website and are also listed at the front gates