My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Aquaduck City Tour and River Cruise76 Reviews
Join Australia's original amphibious tour and experience land and water all in one. In 1 hour, take in the highlights of the city by road and experience the best of the Gold Coast from the water without leaving your seat.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise
- Experience a unique ride in an amphibious vehicle covering land and water
- Take in beautiful views as you cruise along the river and broadwater
- Steer the Aquaduck and receive a personalised license certificate (for children)
DescriptionEnjoy the 'Aquaduck' tour which combines a city tour and river cruise. Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, tours aboard the amphibious ‘Aquaduck’ offers an informative city tour with a unique and exciting river cruise. Traveling past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and taking in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks. Experience the Gold Coast as you have never before. Cruise along the glorious Gold Coast beaches, then up to the magnificent Palazzo Versace and Marina Mirage. That's where the Aquaduck gets to show its true colors with a bit of 'duck diving' into the spectacular Broadwater. Experience the thrill of the big splash and take in the sights of the beautiful waterways and of course the fabulous millionaires row. Kids get the unique experience of Captain the Aquaduck while cruising the waterways and will receive their free Official Aquaduck Licence Certificate.
IncludesCity tour River cruise Drivers certificate for children Live commentary in English Free onboard audioguide access available in Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Korean
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Please book the $0 infant option if you have an infant traveling with you. All passengers must be counted in the tour due to regulations and passenger number restrictions
- If you have accessibility needs please contact the staff to discuss
- Customers are required to walk up a narrow steep flight of 5 steps to board the vessel
- There are handrails Last minute booking within 48hrs of travel is not available on this site Please contact the operator directly to check availability