My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Airport to Hotel Return Transfer16 Reviews
Travel to and from Gold Coast airport conveniently with a shared shuttle to the door of your accommodation. Save money on expensive taxis and private transfers. Save the environmnent by riding in a shared transfer.
- Relax while you enjoy the first views of Queensland from your air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel in safety and comfort between the Gold Coast airport and your selected drop zone
- Easily meet your driver after landed at OOL and head off your hotel without hassle
- Choose between pickup/drop zone options that match your hotel/home address
DescriptionMake your trip to the Gold Coast seamless and effortless with this convenient transfer service from the airport to the city and back! With over 30 years of experience in the field of transportation, travel with a trusted provider of direct airport shuttle services within Australia. Meet your professional driver (wearing a blue shirt) at a designated location outside of the arrivals area at Gold Coast Airport (OOL). Get assistance with your luggage as you go to your air-conditioned shared vehicle, which boasts ample legroom and space for luggage storage. Travel to your Gold Coast accommodation in safety and comfort. Relax and soak up the sights of Queensland from your air-conditioned vehicle. Choose between pickup/drop zone options that match your destination.
IncludesReturn shuttle transfer from Gold Coast Airport Air-conditioned vehicle Professional driver Luggage (1 large suitcase + 1 carry-on per person)
- The driver will have an area to store your luggage making for a more comfortable ride
- You will receive a travel voucher after booking to present to the driver
- The service is unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers; if your flight has been delayed please contact the operator immediately
- Pre-booked passengers who miss the last service out will be eligible for a refund for the unused service
- Surfboards can be transported for $10 each (payable in cash on the day); surfboards which exceed 6 foot are not allowed