My Guide Website?
TreeTop Challenge Tamborine Mountain Guided Zipline Tour38 Reviews
Soar above the treetops of Mount Tamborine and directly over a gorge on Australia’s largest guided zipline tour. Combine extreme adventure and nature like never before, imagine gliding through the air 60m above the creek and rainforest.
- Witness the vast, pristine rainforest and creek below
- Glide through the air at speeds of up to 70 kilometers per hour
- Soar high above the canyon before dropping and gliding just above the treetop canopy below
- Relax knowing you are being lead by experienced and trained guides
- Enjoy one of the Gold Coast's most thrilling adventures
DescriptionImagine the rush of emotions, as you face your fears by getting way outside your comfort zone and experiencing a one in a lifetime adventure on this exhilarating zipline tour. It's a fully guided 3-hour tour, starting with a 4WD ride to the top of the mountain. A 10-minute induction from experienced guides will explain how to travel on the zipline tour. You will then spend 2.5 hours ziplining, including the return back to the original starting point. There are seven huge ziplines spanning 1.4km. This will allow you the amazing experience of gliding high above Cedar Creek Canyon multiple times before dropping into the canyon and gliding just above the treetop canopy below. Throughout the tour, friendly and experienced guides will take care of every part of your experience so you can enjoy stunning heights, awesome speeds and amazing views while zip-lining through the pristine rainforest. You will experience the unbelievable thrill of being more than 60m high and attaining speeds as fast as 70km per hour.
IncludesAll safety equipment and induction Water
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except lighting storms or high winds. Your safety is the priority. If the tour is canceled for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund as per the cancellation policy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today