My Guide Website?
Surfers Paradise: Gold Coast Parasailing Experience
Float gently through the air with the Surfers Paradise skyline and Gold Coast Hinterland as your backdrop with this parasailing adventure. Choose from a tandem or triple parasail flight.
- Feel your worries slip away as you soar and float through the air
- Get fitted into your harness and safely clipped to the parachute
- Listen to music as you relax on the boat prior to your parasail flight
- Spot schools of fish, pelicans, dolphins, sea turtles, and other wildlife
- Admire views of South Stradbroke and WaveBreak islands from above
DescriptionScale the heights of adventure with a tandem or triple parasailing adventure in Surfers Paradise. Accompanied by an instructor, hop on a parasailing boat specifically designed for the job. Feel your cares slip away as you drift softly on warm air currents and drink in the gorgeous views below. After you’ve been briefed about your flight, sit back on a boat and listen to music on the water. After the boat reaches the fly zone on the Broadwater, it's time to make your way to the platform at the back to get ready for your flight. Get fitted into your harness and clipped to a parachute by deckhands. Once the skipped gauges the perfect conditions, be released high into the sky (at a controlled rate) to begin your parasailing adventure. Once you are high enough, enjoy 360° views ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and WaveBreak islands and around the mountain ranges of the Gold Coast, including Springbrook and Tambourine Mountains. Down below, spot schools of fish, pelicans, and other water birds on the Broadwater. If you're lucky, you can see bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles, and the odd dugong. After your flight, get back on the boat.
IncludesTandem or triple parasail Instructor
- Flight time is 8-10 minutes Children 11 years and under must fly with an adult The maximum weight combined for a tandem or triple flight is 200 kg (440 lb). The maximum weight for a solo flight is 140 kg (308 lb) The minimum weight for a solo flight is 60 kg or 132 lb (if flying solo, another person may need to be added to your flight for extra weight depending on the weather conditions) You can choose to have your feet skimmed in the water for some extra fun
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$180.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today