Paradise Jet Boating 55-Minute Broadwater Adventure27 Reviews
Experience the thrills of a jet boat adventure at speeds of up to 80 kilometers per hour as you explore the waterways of the Gold Coast. This 55-minute ride provides a unique combination of jet boat maneuvers and sightseeing in the beautiful Broadwater.
- Experience 360-degree spins, high-speed drifting, and other exciting jet boat maneuvers
- Enjoy the only jet boat tour with access to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Be on the lookout for dolphins, wallabies, and birdlife
- Marvel at the views of Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions
DescriptionParadise Jet Boating’s Broadwater Adventure rides are well known for their unique mix of thrills and adventure, stunning scenery, and sightseeing. Experience 360-degree spins, high-speed drifting, and other exciting maneuvers while exploring the waterways of the Gold Coast. The Broadwater Adventure rides are 55 minutes of authentic jet boating action through 35 kilometers of Gold Coast waterways. This is the only jet boat ride that takes you around Sovereign Island. With approved access to the exclusive National Marine Park, the service provides the opportunity to spot dolphins, wallabies, and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Then you’ll experience more amazing sights as you pass Sovereign Island’s spectacular multi-million dollar mansions. You’ll enjoy the highest levels of safety, performance, and passenger comfort aboard first-class, purpose-built jet boats. The highly trained, professional skippers have your safety as their priority and all passengers wear life jackets on the tours. The tours are suitable for everyone 4 years of age and older. Rides depart on the hour, every hour, between 09:00 and 16:00. Services operate from the Adventure Terminal marina, where you’ll find secure storage, undercover/comfortable waiting areas, full-length rainwear, tea and coffee facilities, in-house photography, and free parking all available. Choose Paradise Jet Boating's Broadwater Adventure early-morning option for a discounted ride!
Includes55-minute jet boat ride Use of lifejackets and wet weather gear Free parking Souvenirs (available at additional cost)
- Please note the following:
- Secure storage for your belongings is available during the tour.
- Nothing can be taken on board, other than your sunglasses.
- You will get wet on this ride, so be sure to bring a towel for use afterwards.
- The ride is ECO Tourism Australia-certified, and is Australia’s only eco-approved jetboat ride.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability