Half-Day Deluxe Whale Watching Gold Coast14 Reviews
Don't just be there, experience the sound of the Humpback Whale's great tail slap, feel their waves rock the boat and marvel at their playfulness. This magnificent cruise combines the best of whale watching with a scenic river & waterways canal cruise.
- Get 100% guaranteed whale sightings – or a free return cruise!
- Experience the longest-running whale watching cruise on the Gold Coast
- Ride on the Gold Coast's only water-level viewing deck
- Enjoy a convenient departure location, the only whale watching company to depart right in Surfers Paradise
- Avail of small groups, personalised service and no crowds
DescriptionWith the most up-close-and-personal viewing decks on the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and friendly and professional staff, this tour guarantees you an incredible day of whale watching. The humpback whale is playful and curious, and a tour with Whales in Paradise will give you a truly intimate encounter with these gentle giants of the ocean. Whales in Paradise was the Gold Coast’s first whale watching tour operator, and they pride themselves on being pioneers in the local industry. They keep tour groups to an optimal size, ensuring that all passengers enjoy optimal visibility and proximity to whales, dolphins and the many other kinds of marine life.
IncludesBonus Gold Coast Waterways Cruise (Valued at $35) with complimentary morning/afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability