My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Surfer's Paradise Sightseeing Cruise9 Reviews
Cruise the stunning Gold Coast waterways aboard the city’s only hop-on hop-off explorer and best-value sightseeing tour. Visit five iconic destinations, including the famous Surfers Paradise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the benefit of all day, unlimited travel on the ferry
- Hop-on or off at 5 iconic destinations like Surfers Paradise and Marina Mirage
- Enjoy entertaining commentary as you enjoy the views of the Broadwater
- Experience famous landmarks, culture, shopping, beaches, and more
- Get everything you wished for out of the Gold Coast in one day
DescriptionEnjoy a Sightseeing Day Pass allows unlimited travel and endless options, from a laid-back cruise on the waterways to a fun-filled day tour of the Gold Coast. Hop on at any of the five stops, then hop off and explore the destinations of your choice. Experience the best of the waterways, with 360-degree views of the iconic Surfers Paradise city skyline, famous landmarks, luxury homes of the rich and famous, art galleries, super-yachts and vast parklands with natural beauty. Enjoy a drink from the onboard bar whilst the friendly captain keeps you entertained with informative commentary, music, local tips and wildlife spotting. Admire the views on the sightseeing cruise, and try to spot a dolphin. Relax and soak up the picturesque views as you plan your day around unique Gold Coast experiences, including waterside dining at Marina Mirage, playgrounds at Broadwater Parklands, adventure and roller coasters at Sea World, world-class art exhibitions and rooftop dining at HOTA, Home of the Arts. Explore the Gold Coast with guaranteed hourly departures from 9 AM to 6 PM, seven days per week.
IncludesSightseeing cruise of Gold Coast Broadwater with panoramic views Surfers Paradise city tour cruising along the pristine waterways Unlimited Hop On Hop Off at five iconic destinations
- The service is wheelchair accessible and DDA-Compliant Prams, bicycles, surfboards and other sports equipment are welcome Small dogs on a lead and under 7 kg are welcome