My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: North Stradbroke Island Certified Triple Dive
Dive with manta rays or Grey Nurse Sharks at one of the many dive sites around North Stradbroke Island on a tour from Gold Coast.
- Marvel at the rich underwater scenery off the coast of North Stradbroke Island
- Dive at Flat Rock, home to large numbers of grey nurse sharks during winter
- Choose from a huge variety of diving locations to match your level of experience
- See large rock formations and coral reefs as you descend beneath the waves
- Admire the large number of manta rays if you choose to dive at Manta Bommie
DescriptionDepart from Gold Coast and visit one of the many dive sites around North Stradbroke Island. Have a chance to see the diverse local marine life, including manta rays and grey nurse sharks. Meet your boat tour in Gold Coast and depart for some of the most picturesque dive sites in southeast Queensland, just off the coast of North Stradbroke Island. Enjoy high levels of visibility all year round thanks to the area's strong currents. Check out large rock formations and coral reefs. Choose from a number of dive site options. Visit Flat Rock, which attracts many grey nurse sharks during the winter months. See large numbers of manta rays at Manta Bommie, or explore Shag Rock, Boat Rock, Middle Reef, or another site. There are many spots to choose from that match your level of skill and experience.
IncludesIn-water dive guide 3-tank boat dive Snacks Hot drinks
- This dive tour is for certified divers only and not suitable as an introductory diving experience You must be qualified as an Open Water Diver or higher with any agency You must have recent dive experience within 12 months if you have less than 25 logged dives or within 24 months if you have logged more than 25 dives You must present your diving certification card on the day and complete an online dive waiver An in-water dive guide will be available to help you navigate the dive sites Scuba diving activities are weather dependent, and any weather issues will be communicated to you the day prior via phone or using the email addresses provided when booking Toilet and shower facilities are available at the marina