My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Nocturnal Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour in a 4WD18 Reviews
An evening rainforest and glow worm tour providing a nocturnal adventure like no other. You will witness the incredible light display of the glow worms in their natural habitat and encounter the captivating rainforest at night.
- Take a guided walk through the subtropical rainforest to Curtis Falls, Mount Tamborine with an expert guide
- Witness glow worms and other nocturnal creatures
- Savor a yummy dessert of coffee and cake at a cozy hinterland restaurant
DescriptionExperience a unique night-time activity heading out to the rainforest with local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna as you travel. Towards the end of your tour, you will experience glow worms in their natural environment alongside a secluded national park waterfall. Your fully-guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. This is more than just a glow-worm tour, it’s all about seeing the rainforest come to life at night time. After you've been picked up from your hotel in a luxurious Mercedes vehicle, you will travel to the top of the famous Tamborine Mountain. You can gaze up at the starry sky and out over the distant city lights of the Gold Coast as you warm up over a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and some delicious cake, before setting out for a guided rainforest walk. Your guide will provide insight into the unique plants and animals that call this ancient ecosystem home. After you arrive at Curtis Falls, you will discover a peaceful cascade tucked deep within the forest within which a colony of glow-worms thrives.
IncludesNational park fees Dessert (coffee and cake) Hotel pickup and drop off (central Gold Coast hotels of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach and Southport only)
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (which includes no shows)
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers
- Please don’t forget to wear suitable walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now