My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: Natural Bridge and Springbrook Afternoon Tour48 Reviews
Enjoy the beautiful Natural Bridge at Springbrook with your family or friends. The perfect tour if you are wanting Waterfalls and rainforests but only have half a day!
- Guided Natural Bridge rainforest walk to waterfall
- Stunning views from 'Best of all Lookout'
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea
- View 5 waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls, Twin Falls, and Rainbow Falls
- Travel through picture perfect Numinbah Valley with its high cliffs and green country pastures
DescriptionThe Goondawanna Rainforests have so much to offer and only a short drive from the Gold Coast beaches. This small group tour offers a truly personalized experience with no more than 16 people per tour and door- to-door service from your central Gold Coast hotel. Visit the stunning Natural Arch waterfall with a fully-guided walk from an expert local guide. Learn about the unique flora and fauna of the rain forest as you make your way. From inside the cave see the water cascading through the roof of the basalt cave formed over millions of years. Continuing the tour, 'Best of All Lookout' offers a view of northern New South Wales and Mount Warning. The walk to this magnificent lookout takes you through one of the few remaining pockets of the ancient Antarctic Beech forest. Then head off to the nearby viewing platform to see the enchanting Purling Brook Falls. During the journey, tour commentary on the area and wildlife is provided along with great scenery of the Numinbah Valley. Take in the views of Twin Falls and Rainbow Falls from Canyon Lookout on the way home. On the return journey to the Gold Coast, sightings of kangaroos and the pretty faced wallabies is common, as they emerge from their bush retreats to feed on the lush grass in the cooler part of the day.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to selected Hotels in Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach. Meeting points also in Southport and at Nerang Train Station Afternoon refreshments of cold drinks and snacks Guaranteed small group tours National Park fees included This tour does not provide any off-road driving due to World Heritage flora and fauna protection areas
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of tour departure will attract a 100% cancellation fee (includes no shows)
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers
- Pickup is available from most hotels in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, and Main Beach but your exact pickup point and time must be confirmed with the local partner after you book
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now