My Guide Website?
Gold Coast: 1-Hour Standup Paddleboarding Lesson & Photos6 Reviews
Discover a fun and easy to learn water sport with a 1-hour group or private standup paddleboarding lesson in the Gold Coast. Be helped every step of the way by your instructors and keep some photos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the challenge of keeping your balance as you learn to standup paddleboard
- Be guided throughout the class with the help of your accredited instructor
- Look out for marine life like colorful fish and turtles as you paddle along
- Take home photos and videos of your class and use them to perfect your skills
- Enjoy a nice social day out on the water in a group or select a private lesson
DescriptionSpend some time in the water and learn how to standup paddleboard in a 1-hour group or private lesson with accredited instructors in the Gold Coast. Get to grips with paddling techniques, advanced turns, and different stances and enjoy a great day out in the sun. Make your way down to Bumbles Cafe to meet with your instructor and group for the class. Enjoy a short demonstration to see the basics of standup paddleboarding in action and then get out onto the water. Your instructor will show you the intricacies of paddle technique and take photos to analyse your form and provide helpful tips. Grow in confidence as the lesson goes on and take the time to practise advanced turns and challenging stances. By the end of the class you'll be ready to pursue standup paddleboarding as a watersport. Take the photos and videos home with you and consider implementing what you've learnt into a fitness regime or make SUP a fun social thing to do.
Includes1-Hour standup paddleboarding lesson Acreddited instructor All equipment rental Photos and videos Water
- You do not need to know how to swim as you'll have a life jacket but it is best to be confident Toilets, changing rooms, outdoor showers, and a cafe are located at Budds Beach just by the meeting point Some merchandise is available for purchase at the local partner's shop, including sunscreen, caps, water, and dry bags