My Guide Website?
From Sydney: 21-Day East Coast Tour to Cairns with Lodging
Travel all the way across the Australian East Coast on a 21-day trip from Sydney to Cairns. See golden beaches and rainforests with unique tours in the Whitsundays, Fraser Island, and Hunter Valley.
- You'll travel by private, air-conditioned bus with a maximum of 24 onboard.
- It's fully guided - expect entertaining anecdotes and great recommendations.
- 20 nights accom are included in 4 shared dorms, in hostels, resorts and lodges
- 4 meals included -13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Embark on a 3-day 4WD Fraser Island Safari & 3-days Sailing in the Whitsundays
DescriptionTravel by private coach from Sydney to Cairns, so you can see more, do more and have the best experience the East Coast has to offer! There are lots of stops along the way for walks, waterfalls, quirky towns and to spot wildlife where it should be - in the wild. Stay in amazing boutique resorts, safari tents, hostels and eco-lodges. A variety of meals are included as well as some incredible activities such as a 3 day 4WD Safari on K'Gari (Fraser Island), 2 nights sailing in the Whitsunday Islands, local food and wine tastings, and an Aboriginal cultural experience where we give back to the local community.Y You’ll travel with a local guide (who will share their insider knowledge) and a bunch of like-minded travellers (who will become lifelong friends) and explore everything that Aussie has to offer in style!
IncludesExperienced tour guide Private coach transport 20 nights’ accommodation in 4-6 shared dorms in a range of hostels, backpacker resorts, eco-lodges, apart from 2 nights K’Gari/Fraser Island (safari tents), Whitsunday Sailing (shared dorms/sections onboard yacht). 24 meals (13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 7 Dinners) 3 Day / 2 Night K’Gari 4WD Safari Tour 2 Day / 2 Night Whitsunday Sailing Adventure Wine and Chocolate Tasting, Hunter Valley Aboriginal Cultural Bush Walk Mon Repos Turtle Centre Entry Rum Tasting, Bundaberg Night Wildlife Canoeing Walks and wildlife Waterfalls, lookouts and so much more!
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person with a maximum weight of 20kg plus a day pack A basic level of fitness is required for medium length walks Accommodation is in 4-6 shared dorms in a range of hostels, backpacker resorts, eco-lodges, apart from 2 nights K’Gari/Fraser Island (safari tents) and 2 nights Whitsunday Sailing (shared dorms/sections onboard yacht). 24 meals are included. We make regular supermarket stops so you can self-cater for other meals, or there are usually quite a few cafe/restaurant options in each location.