My Guide Website?
Buffet Dinner Sightseeing Cruise65 Reviews
Enjoy the views of glittering Surfers Paradise skyline by night while enjoying a gourmet dining experience prepared by top local chefs and accompanied by laid-back entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gold Coast:If youʻre booking your trip to Gold Coast last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 2.5 hour sightseeing dinner cruise
- Chef prepared buffet dinner
- Spacious top deck with 360-degree views
- Experience the best of the Gold Coast from the iconic waterways
- Live onboard entertainment
DescriptionBoard The Spirit of Elston and become immersed in this unique and delectable dining experience. Departing from Sea World Cruises Terminal, enjoy an evening of sightseeing and dining on the sparkling Gold Coast waterways. Enjoy live entertainment as you indulge in a chef-prepared menu, made from the best local seasonal produce, perfectly paired with local craft beer, wine and tasty cocktails. Wander upstairs to our 360-degree view open-air deck and marvel at the stunning city skyline. This cruise is ideal for celebrating that special occasion or simply experiencing an unforgettable night out.
Includes2.5 hour sightseeing evening dinner cruise on the Gold Coast Broadwater Local musician live entertainment Chef-prepared buffet dinner, including hot and cold selections made with quality local produce Seasonal fruit platter and delicious desserts Take in the spectacular city light views of the famous Surfers Paradise Cruise past local landmarks including Marina Mirage, Home of the Arts, Sea World, Palazzo Versace, and lavish waterfront homes Entertaining and informative onboard commentary Comfortable air-conditioned lower deck with full amenities
- Menu Hot Selection Grilled calamari marinated in garlic, lemon & olive oil (GF, LF) Lightly seasoned grilled chicken tenderloins (GF, LF) Roasted lamb leg w/ rosemary crust (GF, LF) Poached barramundi coconut bisque w/ steamed rice (GF, LF) Twice-cooked chat potatoes (V, VE, GF, LF) Medley of steamed Italian seasoned garden vegetables (V, VE, GF, LF) Cold Selection Gold Coast ocean king prawns (GF, LF) New Zealand mussels served with vinaigrette (GF, LF) Summer garden salad (V, VE, GF, LF) Mediterranean pasta salad (V, VE, LF, N) Classic coleslaw salad (V, GF, E) Damper-style bread rolls (V, VE) Sweet Selection Mud cake w/ freeze-dried raspberries (V, VE, LF, N) Lemon & passion fruit cheesecake (V, GF, N, E) Chef’s daily special (V) – Vegetarian (VE) – Vegan (GF) – Gluten Free (LF) – Lactose Free (N) – May Contain Nuts (E) – May Contain Egg The menu is possible to change without notice. Allergen information is a guide only.