My Guide Website?
Movie World, Sea World, & Wet’n’Wild 3-Day Pass
, Main Beach, Gold Coast https://www.myguidegoldcoast.com/events/movie-world-sea-world-wet-n-wild-3-day-pass
Gold Coast: Movie World, Sea World, & Wet’n’Wild 3-Day Pass
- Enjoy a fun day for the entire family at some of Australia's best theme parks
- Meet superheroes and ride the roller coasters at Movie World
- See predators up close at Sea World
- Prepare to get splashed on thrilling rides at Wet'n'Wild
DescriptionSave time and money with this convenient 3-day admission pass to 3 of the Gold Coast's most popular theme parks. Zoom around on roller coasters at Movie World, admire marine life at Sea World, and prepare to be thrilled on a variety of extreme rides at Wet'n'Wild. Located only a few minutes from central Surfers Paradise, Sea World features amazing aquatic animals, fun rides, and family-friendly shows. Enter the frozen tundra of the Penguin Encounter, see predators up close in Shark Bay, and meet tranquil critters in the dolphin nursery. At Movie World, experience the glamour of Hollywood as you hang out with your favorite superheroes and stars. Enjoy the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, Harry Potter-themed sets, a Lethal Weapon ride, the Batwing Spaceshot, and the steepest inverted drop in the Southern Hemisphere on the Green Lantern Coaster. For families, enjoy music from the Looney Tunes crew among other entertainment. Wet'n'Wild hosts some of the most extreme and fun-packed rides on the continent. You may even recognize some of them from scenes filmed in The Inbetweeners 2 movie.
Includes3-day unlimited entry pass to Warner Bros Movie World 3-day unlimited entry pass to Sea World 3-day unlimited entry pass to Wet'n'Wild Parking at all attractions
- The first rides at Movie World and Sea World start at 10:00 AM
- Includes entry to Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild for any three days unlimited admission over five consecutive days from first visit
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Not transferable after first visit
- All the rides have height restrictions listed which are displayed on signs before you enter the ride access lines